Friday, August 21, 2015

#SatSpanks from Correcting The Coeds

Happy Saturday!

I'm sharing an excerpt from Correcting the Coeds, a 1950's Spanking Collection including books from Sue Lyndon, Cara Bristol, Renee Rose and me.

My story is called Back to Her Future. Yes, it's a time travel story.

Here is Astrid's reaction when her first date with Richard ends with a handshake.

And his reaction to her very modern underpants.

“Just what was that about---you spank me and then dump me off at the library with a handshake? I thought you were a nice guy, but you’re just a big jerk like all the others, like men have been through all phases of time.”
Richard’s face turned beet red. “A-astrid,” he said, obviously straining to maintain eye contact with her, “I hope that before we see each other again you will go shopping for a proper pair of ladies…um…undergarments.” He whispered the last word while staring at the ground. The tops of his ears glowed crimson.

Oh. My. God. Astrid could not bear the idea of stealing underwear from the girls at the gym that morning. Poor, sweet, innocent Richard had expected to see a modest pair of granny panties when he lifted her skirts and instead he was treated to her bare cheeks exposed by a thong.


Get the whole collection, four awesome stories set in the 1950s, on Amazon now.

9 comments:

  1. Oops! I bet that was a surprise for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Richard. He'd barely seen women's undies other than in the Sears catalog, so he was a bit shocked.

      Delete
  2. I think this one should be very interesting! I can just imagine how shocked a man from the 50's would be with what woman wear today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had great fun putting my modern heroine back in 1956!

      Delete
  3. I just finished reading all four stories yesterday. What an awesome idea you had for a set, Celeste. Loved all 4 stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Livia. It was a lot of fun to work with Renee, Sue and Cara and the 50s. Glad you liked the book. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my! Quite the surprise for the poor (lucky?) man!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!