Friday, January 29, 2016

Spanking Stories Book Club---Her Cowboy by Kate Richards

Look! Another installment of Spanking Stories Book Club! This week we're talking about Kate Richard's latest installment in the Corbin's Bend Series, Her Cowboy.


Blurb
Felicity Franceaux's new position as head of the Corbin's Bend emergency room meets all her expectations. A professional staff, challenging cases, and a home in a town where spanking is not only accepted but appreciated. But losing her late husband left her so heartbroken, she's afraid to try again. But if she did, the guy next door sure has her attention.

John Estrada, former ranch foreman now successful cowboy novelist also likes what Corbin's Bend has to offer, but he's having a hard time letting go of life on the range for life in the Bend.
He'd like to get to know the pretty neighbor lady who never gives him more than a casual wave.

If only they could find a way to connect.

Questions for Discussion

1. In Her Cowboy, Felicity is a doctor, in fact in charge of the ER at a hospital. A strong woman at the top of her career...but lonely. She's had one great love and fears that's all a person is entitled to in this life. Do you think it's possible to have more than one life-changing romance? In a good way?

2. What do you think a strong woman like Dr. Felicity finds appealing about spanking? The eroticism? The release? Or something else?

3. What makes a cowboy so irresistible? Would you prefer a young, daredevil bull riding type or someone with a little more seasoning? Like...John Estrada.


Buy Links
Blushing

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to discuss Her Cowboy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a young cowboy but reality is that I would become quickly frustrated with his immaturity compared to my own age. I would be better with someone a little seasoned and someone accepting of my own unique needs. :) Love the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Melissa!I agree with you. And there's something so sexy about a man who's been out on the range for a while. Murphy's Romance is one of my favorite movies...definitely had that chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone,

    1. I think you can have more than one life changing romance because we're different people in different phases of our lives. If Mr. Jones and I had met in our 20's I don't think we would have liked each other very much. But...a couple decades later and we're a perfect match.

    2. I think that turning control over to someone else can be very appealing to someone who spends most of their time making critical decisions and caring for others, so I can see the appeal of spanking as well as the release it offers.

    3. Cowboys are wonderful because they can beat up bad guys, fix a flat and rope a calf. You never wonder if they can handle a situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great answers! I wonder if Mr. Richards would like to try a little cowboying? But he is a hard worker and has that cool bad boy bent so I'll just have to write cowbooys :)

      Delete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!