Monday, January 9, 2017

I Have A New Blog

I've started a new blog and I hope you'll stop by regularly.

It's called Naughty Knitter Reviews and I'll be sharing book reviews. book promotions and a bit of knitting chat. All my favorite things in one place.

I'll be reviewing and featuring spanking books as well as romances from other genres.

I'm also offering editing services and you can find the information for that in one of the tabs at the top of the blog.

Authors---I'm going to be doing a feature between now and Valentine's Day that includes interviews with the spouses/partners of writers. If your significant other would like to participate (and you can promo one of your books) email me at CelesteJones215 at rocketmail.com

Click here to go to Naughty Knitter Reviews

I look forward to seeing all of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!