Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday Spankings from Becoming Lady Amherst

Hi Everyone! I'm back after a long absence and guess who else is back too? Sarah and Jeffrey from Becoming Lady Amherst.  


Here's the blurb: When Miss Sarah McLean causes a scandal in Boston, her father takes her to London in search of a husband.

At her first party, Sarah insults Lord Amherst who takes her over his knee to spank some manners into her. When this spanking comes to light, Sarah's father offers him a choice: Marry Sarah or send her back to America where she has no prospects for a husband.

Intrigued by the spirited Yankee Girl, Lord Amherst proposes.

Despite the circumstances of their marriage, Sarah and Jeffrey form a bond and appear headed for a bright future. That is, until Sarah pretends to be someone she's not.




And now...this week's snippet. Sarah is about to get her first disciplinary spanking as a married lady. She's less than enthused when Jeffrey tells her to go upstairs, strip off her clothes and wait for him in the corner. 

“The corner? I am not a child.” I jerked out of his grasp, faced him with both hands on my hips.

“Be on your way before I decide to add more strokes to your punishment for your uncooperative attitude.” He swatted my hide then steered me toward the door.

I opened my mouth to reply but thought better of it and stomped up the stairs, making enough noise with my small feet to inform Jeffrey of my displeasure.

 “Quit stomping,” he called after me. “I am well aware you are not pleased. It is not necessary for you to act like a brat in order to make your point.”

“I am not a brat!” I shouted down the stairs at him, though even I could see the irony of the statement.

Becoming Lady Amherst is available on Amazon and can be read for free through Kindle Unlimited. Click here to get your copy. 


Be sure to visit the other Saturday Spankers. 


3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back Celeste! Enjoyed the excerpt, Jeffrey is being patient, though I suspect her hide will pay the price :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Celeste! Yeah, I love it when heroines insist they aren't brats by stomping their feet and shrieking the words all the while an inner part of them knows they just proved the accusation. Love the snippet.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!