Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm Going to Do Some Spring Cleaning

Don't worry. My house will still be a mess. I'm going to spring clean my documents file. It's possible that the number of unfinished stories that I have saved on my computer is larger than the number of dust bunnies under my bed.

I read a writer's New Year's Resolutions (sometime around January 1) and one of the resolutions was to finish every story he started. I've decided to do the same, but first I'm going to finish all those bits and pieces that I've got stored away taking up valuable computer memory...and not earning me any money, either.

The unfinished stories are evidence of my constant stream of ideas coupled with my lack of discipline to finish things. I'm determined to get control of both.

Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!