Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm Baaaack

Hi Everyone!

I've had my blog on auto-pilot for most of the last week while I've been out and about. I had lots of fun, but now I'm back and eager to re-connect with all of you. I'll probably also need to re-acquaint myself with the washer, dryer and vacuum cleaner, but let's not talk about that.

My apologies to my usual visitors and the blogs I usually visit. I hope to be caught up with commenting, blogging and tweeting very soon.

It's nice to be back!

14 comments:

  1. I wish that the washer, dryer, and vacuum cleaner could be set to autopilot! Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have visions of the mop and dishes from Fantasia. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogland! Your seat at the blogging table has been kept warm for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was certainly worried about a warm seat. LOL

      Delete
  3. Welcome back - I bet that's more than the washer and dryer told you. The vacuum cleaner is probably just humming a tune. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute. I've been ignoring all of them.

      Delete
  4. Forget all that other stuff, for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Washer, dryer, vacuum cleaner? Now if I'D said that, someone would handed me my head on a plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Rollin...I'm sure your washer and dryer and vacuume cleaner miss you when you're gone. :)

      Delete
  6. Welcome back, Celeste. Sounds like you had a spanking good time away from it all ;)


    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeehee. Thanks. Nice to see you here!

      Delete
  7. Welcome back, Celeste! Good to "see" you again:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!