Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm Baaaack

Hi Everyone!

I've had my blog on auto-pilot for most of the last week while I've been out and about. I had lots of fun, but now I'm back and eager to re-connect with all of you. I'll probably also need to re-acquaint myself with the washer, dryer and vacuum cleaner, but let's not talk about that.

My apologies to my usual visitors and the blogs I usually visit. I hope to be caught up with commenting, blogging and tweeting very soon.

It's nice to be back!

14 comments:

  1. I wish that the washer, dryer, and vacuum cleaner could be set to autopilot! Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have visions of the mop and dishes from Fantasia. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogland! Your seat at the blogging table has been kept warm for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - I bet that's more than the washer and dryer told you. The vacuum cleaner is probably just humming a tune. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget all that other stuff, for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Washer, dryer, vacuum cleaner? Now if I'D said that, someone would handed me my head on a plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Rollin...I'm sure your washer and dryer and vacuume cleaner miss you when you're gone. :)

      Delete
  6. Welcome back, Celeste. Sounds like you had a spanking good time away from it all ;)


    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Celeste! Good to "see" you again:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!