Friday, December 6, 2013

Get Ready for The Naughty List Week

Hi Everyone! Are you wondering where my Saturday Spankings post is? I'm going out of town for a few days and won't have a chance to visit the other Saturday Spankers so I decided not to participate this week. I know it's not a requirement that I visit any of the other blogs (and I might just do it for brownie points if I have time) but I'm rushing to get ready for a trip and a Saturday Spankings Post just didn't happen this week.

But, never fear. I've got lots of great spanks coming your way. Sunday is the first day of The Naughty List Week here on my blog.

The Naughty List is an anthology of five Christmas themed spanking novellas. Each day one of the authors will be here with an excerpt and a Christmas memory of their own to share. So get rested up, it's going to be a big week.

And while I'm gone, be sure to get your spank on with all these Saturday Spankers.

1 comment:

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!