Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm Having A Party And You're Invited!





I'm having a Party and you're invited! Yes, even you! 

It's a book party and here's how it works. October 7-10, this will be the place to be to find out about great books. How? From everyone else.

From October 7-10 you can post (just one each) the blurb from a book you would like to read. Just copy and paste the blurb (from Amazon or any book source or the author's blog) in the comments. No, you cannot post your own books. 

Books from any genre are welcome. It can be a book that is now available or coming out soon. 

At the end of the party, I'll randomly draw one (maybe more) commenters to win a $5 Amazon gift card to buy the book they'd like to read. 

How much fun is that? 



10 comments:

  1. Great idea! My TBR list is growing. I'm sure I can find a post blurb to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, will you be serving refreshments? Just askin'....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An excellent question. I'll have to find some book related goodies.

      Delete
  3. Narrowing down a blurb from just one book, how is that possible? I will give it a tryh though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Sunny, just one??? I think I'll randomly pick one.
    Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like so much fun! I'm in....do we get a reminder invite??? Just saying...with my crazy life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fair to say that there will be other reminders. :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like so much fun Celeste!! I'm looking forward to discovering new books & learning everyone's pereferences! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!