Friday, September 20, 2013

Saturday Spankings

If you are here for the Indulgence Books Bloghop, click here.

Saturday Spankers....read on.

BTW---feel free to comment on my blog hop link above to be entered into my drawing for a $5 Amazon gift card and if you comment on this Sat Spanks post, you'll be entered twice. I can hardly believe how generous I am!

Here is a little teaser from Lady Katherine's Conundrum, the sequel to Lady Katherine's Comeuppance, which should be available in late November.

This is from the draft that I just submitted, so it might not be as polished as it will be in a few weeks, but I hope you enjoy it.

Set up: Thomas, ever the thoughtful husband, is assisting his wife with her bath but soon abandons the sponge and any pretense at cleanliness.


She clasped his fingers to her core with her own hands urging him deeper. “Oh Thomas,” she breathed,  “It feels so good.”

She clutched his wrists and pressed back against the fingers that filled her so thoroughly. Her hips rocked back and forth, nearly upsetting the wooden stool which Thomas placed beneath her with the intent to support her bottom.

Just when she thought she might explode in climax he lifted her from the tub and carried her in his arms toward the bed. “Thomas!” she said, “I am soaking wet. You cannot put me on the bed.”

“Where is your sense of adventure?” he chuckled, though he did stop short of dropping her onto the bed and stood her next to a post at the foot of the mattress. He placed her hands around the post saying, “You had better hold on, my lady, because you are about to be good and truly fucked.”
 
Be sure to visit all the other Saturday Spankers!

22 comments:

  1. I bet Thomas just smiled when she said "you cannot..."
    Hands around the bedposts... HOT! The fact he actually placed them there ... Hotter!
    Nice snippet of things to come in the sequel, Cleste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a naughty snippet, Celeste! Looks like there's more than one person with a sense of adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!!!
    I loved that visual!
    Very nicely done, Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have to state the obvious: she's soaking wet in more ways than one! Can't wait to read the continuation of their story. You're really hitting your stride, Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so nice. Brilliant, authentic use of the F-word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curses on the head of whomever restricted us to only 8 lines! How can you stop there?!? Wonderful snippet, Celeste! Waa! I want to read more! November cannot come fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love adventure. Especially when it involves "soaking wet." Excellent snippet and wonderful visual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now it's off to a cold shower...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good and truly fucked. Do not let them change those in the edits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy! yes,...I like this adventure

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like she's going to get just what she's looking for. A small part of me still wishes he'd have proceeded and gotten her covers all wet. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Normandie, I'd have liked to see him dump her on the bed - hell they had servants to change the sheets afterwards!!

    I loved this book, Sir Thomas was something else and Lady Katherine, well, she was certainly made for him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone! Since this is still a work in progress, I may take some of your suggestions. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is VERY naughty!! I loved this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wonderful snippet... I love her protesting and his response :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing the great snippet. evamillien at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I foresee another trip to the tub afterward. Maybe for round two? Yummy snippet Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm just going to state the obvious here... there is more than one person soaked here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, very hot. You can never go wrong with wet. And I loved the truly fucked comment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mmm, there is nothing like being ravished by a husband intent of ravishing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very naughty snippet, Celeste! Looking forward to this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've often thought those bed-to-bath scenes were unrealistic. Who wants to sleep (or fornicate) in a wet bed? I like how you managed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!