Monday, January 5, 2015

Kindle Unlimted Month On My Blog

Kindle Unlimited is a new program on Amazon where you pay a monthly fee of $9.99 and can borrow books that are in the Kindle Unlimited program for free. You can borrow 10 books at a time, but once you return a book you can borrow another, so it's not a limit on how many you can borrow in a month, only a limit on how many you can have at a time. Just like your regular library.

Not all books on Amazon are part of Kindle Unlimited. Kindle Unlimited (KU) books have this symbol Kindle Unlimited.

I am not a spokesperson for Amazon and I don't get a kickback if you sign up, I just want to let people know about a program that I enjoy.

All of my self-published books are available on Kindle Unlimited, so I am profiting from the program, but I also am a subscriber.

With KU I can sample all sorts of different books and not feel guilty if I don't finish. I've been reading in a variety of genres---biographies, historical romance, and of course, spanking fiction.

This month I am going to feature books available through Kindle Unlimited. They are also available for sale on Amazon, if you are not a KU member.

First up---This Friday at Spanking Stories Book Club we'll be discussing A Christmas Starr for Carolyn by Mary Wehr. It's a quick read, so get your copy and join us Friday.

Amazon link to A Christmas Starr

Divorced, Carolyn Winters couldn’t wait for the holidays to be over. Both the joy and warmth of the season only reminded her of how alone she was in the world. When the house across the street had been sold, her first encounter with the new neighbor ended with her over his knee for a sound spanking. Nick was a firm believer in old-fashioned discipline. Carolyn had thought such a man ceased to exist in this day and age. 

Nick’s authoritative manner made Carolyn weak in the knees, but she was all too familiar with the pain of a broken heart and severed trust. Her ex-husband had seen to that. Could she trust Nick not to do the same? 







Amazon link to find out more about Kindle Unlimited

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Celeste, I didn't know about this :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could pass on some info. If you decide to give it a try (I think they have a 30 day free trial) let me know what you think.

      Delete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!