Friday, January 2, 2015

Spanking Stories Book Club: Getting Ready for 2015!

It's been two years since I started Spanking Stories Book Club. Originally we discussed one book per month, then switched to one per week. We've had wonderful guest hosts and many memorable discussions.

When I came up with the idea, I never imagined how popular it would become.

I haven't been around much for the last few months and I'm incredibly grateful to all the guest hosts who have kept Spanking Stories Book Club going.

I'm back and rested up and excited for 2015. I hope you are too!

But...I need some suggestions for books to read. Please help me out!

In the comments, tell me about books you've read recently that you think would make for a good discussion. Or books you haven't read (yet) but that have caught your attention.

Authors---don't be shy. If you have a new (or soon to be) release, let me know about it and include the blurb in the comments, please.




1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Celeste! Thank you for hosting so many of us. I am thinking of books and will get back to you on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!