Monday, January 12, 2015

Spanking Stories Book Club Schedule for January 2015

I'm a little behind in my scheduling for Spanking Stories Book Club, but here's what's planned for January.

Friday, January 16  Caught & Punished by Caia Fox

Friday, January 23  Little Katelyn's Diary by Leena Darling

Friday, January 30 A Taste of Discipline by Casey McKay

This month I am featuring books available through Kindle Unlimited. Click here to find out more about that program. 

Friday, February 6  Reasonable Doubts by Cara Bristol The latest addition to the Rod & Cane Society Series will be available Tomorrow!

Still looking for suggestions for the other 47 weeks of the year, so let me know if you have any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!