Which seems especially appropriate since I am leaving this post to the last minute.
Here's a funny thing I've noticed about myself. I hate it when other people waste my time. Hate it with a passion and have been known to be not too pleasant about it.
But, I will happily waste my own time and am an expert at procrastination.
Here are some of my favorite ways to procrastinate:
1. Email (Oh how I love thee...)
4. Playing games on my kindle
6. Thinking about writing
7. Doing research in preparation for writing
8. Cruising Amazon to see how my books are doing, how everyone else's books are doing and shopping
9. Blog visits (so much fun, so little time)
10. When I get to #9 I start at #1 again.
What about you? Do you procrastinate? Do you have a cure? If not, what are your favorite ways to procrastinate?