Monday, November 4, 2013

Looking Back On October

First, I want to thank everyone who participated in Friday's discussion of Kate Richards' book Switch (The Trainer). You can find that post here.

I spent most of October featuring books that I've read recently or new releases. Even though October wasn't that long ago, I'd like to go back and recap all the books mentioned here during that time.



I started the month talking aobut how much I enjoyed Sue Lyndon's Claiming Their Maiden. My first threesome! You can find that post here.

Next was an excerpt from Love's Reprise, an anthology of F/f spanking stories. You can find that post here. 

The first Spanking Stories Book Club selection for the month was Maddie Taylor's Surrender Your Grace. You can find that discussion here.

Then there was Celeste's Book Party where I asked people to post the blurb from a book they'd like to read in the comments and I gave away a couple of $5 Amazon gift cards so people could buy books.
You can find that post and all the comments with wish list books here.

Next, Cara Bristol lead a discussion of Leena Darling's Spanking the Naughty Bride for Spanking Stories Book Club. Click here.

Patricia Green shared an excerpt from her new release The Winner (Romantek). You can find that post here. Also---we'll be discussing this book this coming Friday for Spanking Stories Book Club. 

After that, Isabella Kole shared an excerpt from her new release Accepting His Terms. Click here.

In honor of Boss's Day, I compiled a list of books that include bosses who spank. You can find that post here. 

Sue Lyndon lead a discussion of Patty Devlin's Harder Choices for Spanking Stories Book Club. Click here to see that post. 

Cara Bristol shared an excerpt from Breeder. You can find that post here. We'll be discussing this book at Spanking Stories Book Club on November 15. 

Whip It Up, an anthology of BDSM stories with a food theme was featured here. 

We went a little paranormal with Maddie Taylor's The Gift in this post.

Emily Tilton shared an excerpt from her naughty Victorian book Explorations here.

More psychics with Casey McKay's Cursed Waters. We will be discussing this book at Spanking Stories Book Club on November 22. 

And finally, Ruth Staunton shared an excerpt from her new (and only 99 cents) book One of Those Nights.

Whew---October was a busy month. What a bunch of great books. I hope you found one or two to enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing month. You featured a lot of books in a multitude of ways. Thank you, Celeste, for all you do to promote other authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this great? I look really generous and helpful while other people provide blog posts! LOL

      Delete
  2. Celeste the ever busy lady! Thanks for the book club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Spanking Book Club is one of my favorite things! I can let my nerdiness loose and no one judges (or they all silently judge, whatevs).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!