Sunday, November 10, 2013

Touch My Heart Release Tour

RELEASE TOUR 

Title: Touch My Heart
Author: Paloma Beck
Series: Heart And Soul, #2
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Elements: BDSM-lite, Consensual Adult Spanking
Release Date: November 1, 2013

Blurb
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins…

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he needs Aubrey as much as she needs him. There’s solace in knowing you don’t have to go through life’s heartache alone.

BUY LINKS

In this Excerpt, Aubrey receives a spanking…
© Touch My Heart, Paloma Beck, 2013
I’d not yet used a paddle–or any other instrument besides my hand-on Aubrey but tonight seemed appropriate. This was a punishment and she didn’t deserve the reassurance of my skin against hers. I knew that Aubrey enjoyed my spankings so it was important to distinguish the types of spankings I gave.
I returned and tapped the plug before speaking, “This is a spanking paddle. Isn’t it beautiful?” I held the black leather paddle I’d bought for her in front of her face so she could see it.
She shivered and responded perfectly. “Yes sir.” Her voice was a beautiful whisper.
I ran the paddle along her jaw, tracing from ear to ear, and watched her inhale its scent. Shit, that was hot. I wanted to see her do that again, to watch as her chest pulled in and then out again. “Smell it. It’s like ambrosia, don’t you think so?”
The scent reminded me of Aubrey, of the times we’d spend in these intimate settings. Combined with the tamer scent of the ropes and the earthy scent of her arousal, the leather wove itself into a bouquet that rocked my world. It was the rich scent of sexual ambrosia and I was salivating to increase the fragrance.
“No sir,” she answered. Well, at least this time she was being honest.
“I suppose you can’t appreciate its beauty right now.” I inhaled the fragrant leather again before I placed the paddle to her lips. “Kiss it and accept your punishment.” This had become our standard protocol for punishments. It was important to me that she accepted the punishment so we could use it as resolution and then move forward.
When she followed my command, the caress of her pink lips on the leather sent a jolt of white hot heat through my body. I adjusted myself and gave myself an internal pep talk. My release would come but first, this needed to be dealt with.
“Tell me why you’re being punished.”
“To remind me not to run when I get scared.”
“Right. This punishment will be harsher than you’ve experienced before because your offense was worse. You ran from me, from us. You cannot run. I want you to think of this paddle on your flesh the next time you consider running.” I rubbed her ass with the paddle, drawing circles on each cheek as I continued. “But also know that when this punishment is done, all is forgiven. We move on and focus on our future.”

TODAY’s QUESTION
Which would you choose... bare hand or paddle?

About Paloma
Paloma Beck is a Romance Author living a life of contradiction... she's a happily married carpooling mom writing erotic romance. It's almost naughty! Paloma writes in both the Contemporary and Paranormal realms, journaling the stories her characters tell her, and they are anything but PG. She dabbles in vampires, witches, ménage, spanking and bondage - all in her books, of course.

Paloma believes a daily dose of espresso and a good book make any day better.

Connect with Paloma

CONTEST
Paloma is offering a DAILY CONTEST during her release tour to WIN an ebook of Hold My Hand, book one in the Heart And Soul series. Enter to win each day by answering the QUESTION in the COMMENTS section of that day’s post. The question must be answered to be eligible. The commenter needs to provide their email address and preferred ebook format.

RELEASE TOUR STOPS
November 2, Four Seduced Muses  |  November 3, Twinsie Talks  |  November 4, Guilty Indulgence  |  November 5, Natasha Knight  |  November 6, House of Taboo  |  November 7, Smile, Somebody Loves You  |  November 8, SnifferWalk Books  |  November 9, Kristin Elyon  |  November 10, Celeste Jones  |  November 11, Joelle Casteel  |  November 12, Renee Rose  |  November 13, Behind Closed Doors



2 comments:

  1. For the longest time, my answer would have been "hand" always, but my Master finally found a way to use a beater stick/paddle in a way that it works for the both of us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting me, Celeste.

    William's preference is to use his hand for spankings but he's learned that withholding his touch, even during a spanking, by using the paddle heightens the punishment because Aubrey craves his touch so desperately.

    What do others think? Bare-handed spanking or a Paddle?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!