Friday, February 15, 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks

Saturday Spankings is a weekly blog list devoted to, well, spankings. Authors who write spanking stories are invited to post six to eight sentences from one of their books. 

You can find links to the other Sat Spanks Participants here. 

Last week's Love Spanks story was a continuation of Twenty One Days to A Better Attitude I thought I'd go backward to the original. In  Twenty One Days Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Darcy Hughes has her life tightly under control, at least until Ben Dawson moves in next door. Ben’s attempts to be friendly are quickly rebuffed. He calls her out on her rude behavior and suggests that a good spanking will cure her bad attitude. 

Here is part of their first spanking together. 


Ben had bared her bottom.
She nearly jumped off his lap in protest, but quickly decided that she would not allow him to see how his behavior unsettled her. Fine, she thought, let him see my butt. I can handle it. I’m not a child or a prude. With her jaw set tight and a firm grip on one leg of the bench, Darcy braced herself for her first spanking in thirty years. In a final act of defiance, she even pressed her rear end upward in a taunting invitation. I can take it, she thought. How bad can it be? The first crack across her exposed butt gave her the answer to that question.




Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you next Saturday for more #SatSpanks.

Be sure to visit all the other SatSpankers. 

16 comments:

  1. Whoa! Lesson One: Never taunt a man who is determined to spank you unless you want him to prove just how much you're not going to enjoy it. Thanks for sharing, Celeste. I'm sure Darcy's attitude is going to improve very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taunting ... I love it! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bad can it be?

    Famous last words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun excerpt, Celeste! I love her attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great excerpt, Celeste! Darcy sounds like a fun heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is bared her bottoms so sexy? Simple, but it really says it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She can take it up to that first crack, answering that wonderful quandary, "How bad can it be?" And now I have to read this which is of course in my "Spanking Kindle" !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. It can be bad. But she sounds as if she has the spunk to handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Famous last words lol. Great Excerpt Celeste, I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love you as always.
    Soph

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apparently, she had another think coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!