Friday, February 1, 2013

Saturday Spankings


I'm very excited to be part of the very first Saturday Spankings Blog Hop. This is sort of a combination of Six Sentence Sunday and Spanking. What could be better? 

You can find out more about Saturday Spankings here. 

So...what naughty spanking should I feature for my very first Saturday Spankings Post? 

The winner is...The Birthday Wish  All alone on her fortieth birthday, Mimi jams a candle into a frozen cupcake and wishes for a sexy night with a man who knows how to take her in hand and give her the birthday spanking she always dreamed of. She finds herself whisked away to the home of the super sexy and attentive Paolo who makes all her dreams, and a few she hadn't thought of, come true. 

Here, Mimi and Paolo are having some fun with a flogger. Enjoy! 

She completed the task and looked up at him, trying not to stare at the huge bulge in his boxer briefs. His eyes held hers while he turned the flogger in his hand and used the handle to push the straps of her bra off her shoulders. “Remove it, please.” His thick voice made her breath catch in her throat. She reached behind her, while still kneeling at his feet, unhooked the bra and dropped it to the floor.
The tails of the flogger swished against her breasts, teasing the hard peaks of her nipples until she thought she’d explode.
“Please,” she whispered, her gaze pleading. 


Please visit the other Saturday Spankers and show your support for this new event! 

26 comments:

  1. Ooh, Celeste. Really erotic scene. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn. I'm proud to be part of the inaugural Saturday Spankings! Thanks for setting it up.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. What did you expect to see? Something not naughty?

      Delete
  3. I love when I get all caught up in the scene. Lovely, Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how he uses the flogger in this scene:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I wrote it. I read it repeatedly and, if I do say so myself, it still gets me going. Ah...Paolo. LOL

      Delete
  5. A "Swish" heard round the Saturday Spanking Sharing Day ! Feeling a bit warmer now on this Cold day in NY....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Love the flogger!

    Luvs, Bree

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this quick little read, very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this hot scene! Thanks Celeste :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knew birthday cupcakes could do that? I'll never look at them the same way again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please... such a powerful word when on your knees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Birthday spankings are the best! My husband gives me one every day. Fifty spanks for my age in years, plus an additional spank for every day beyond that. Boy of boy, I'll sure be glad when my 51st birthday comes round.

    Excellent excerpt.

    Hugs,
    "1950s Wife" aka claire

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!