Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Paloma Beck's New Release: Hold My Hand


I'm thrilled to have Paloma Beck here for the first stop on her Release Tour for her new Spanking/BDSM-lite novel, Hold My Hand. I've got all the details you need about the book and the tour where you can win a copy of the book at every tour stop. In order to enter the drawing for the free book you must comment with the answer to the question that is listed below. 


Title: Hold My Hand
Author: Paloma Beck
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Elements: BDSM-lite, Consensual Adult Spanking
Release Date: April 1, 2013

Blurb
Aubrey has been hurt in the past, discouraged and degraded by a heartless father. Still, William sees something in her that won't allow him to walk away. Instantly drawn to her but intuitive enough to take it slowly, he courts her. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until he ensnares Aubrey with his commanding nature. He’s everything she ever needed but never had the courage to want for. Despite the fight she puts up in accepting William's lifestyle, the bonds he places on Aubrey give her a freedom she desperately needs. Together, they heal old wounds and find their perfect love.

BUY LINKS

Excerpt
© Hold My Hand, Paloma Beck, 2013
Late for work, I took the corner to the coffee shop at a quick pace, too focused on my phone call with my sister to notice the man walking out of the coffee shop before I ran into him. The coffee he held in his hand spilled down the front of his starched dress shirt but left me completely untouched. I stuttered out an apology, blushing furiously, offering to get him a new coffee, napkins, anything to make this dreadful scene end. You clumsy, stupid girl.

I knew him. He came into the coffee shop –where I made his coffee- nearly every day. This moment though was the first time I’d actually spoken to him beyond the serving basics, but it was so not the first time I’d seen him. I’d noticed him coming in and out of the coffee shop where I worked for months.

Sometimes he’d stay and read, always a classic novel that I too had read in college. Mostly he just ordered his coffee –tall, decaf, black– and be on his way. Even then, though, he watched me pour it, knowing I too was watching him through my downcast eyes. I felt it even then that he was all knowing though we’d never spoken. He’d only nodded his head at me as I handed him his cup each day.

Today was different. His kind eyes held a hint of irritation but also interest. We were going to talk about something other than his coffee. I hoped my voice wouldn’t fail me.

TODAY’s QUESTION
Is there significance in Aubrey knowing how William took his coffee?

About Paloma
Paloma Beck is a Romance Author living a life of contradiction... she's a happily married carpooling mom writing erotic romance. It's almost naughty! Paloma writes in both the Contemporary and Paranormal realms, journaling the stories her characters tell her, and they are anything but PG. She dabbles in vampires, witches, ménage, spanking and bdsm - all in her books, of course.

Paloma believes a daily dose of espresso and a good book make any day better.

Connect with Paloma

CONTEST
Paloma is offering a DAILY CONTEST during her release tour to WIN a Hold My Hand ebook. Enter to win each day by answering the QUESTION in the COMMENTS section of that day’s post. The question must be answered to be eligible. The commenter needs to provide their email address and preferred ebook format.

RELEASE TOUR STOPS
April 2, Celeste Jones  |  April 3, Natasha Knight  |  April 4, Renee Rose Romance  |  April 5, Eclectic Writer  |  April 6, Guilty Indulgence  |  April 7, Happily Ever After  |  April 8, Wicked Romance  |  April 9, Patricia Green  |  April 10, Excerpts with Emilia  |  April 11, Cassandra Dayne  |  April 12, Cara Bristol  |  April 13, Governing Ana  |  April 14, Keta's Keep  |  April 15, Brewing Passion


7 comments:

  1. I don't think it's strange. I think it is normal for wait service to remember returning customers' preferences.

    Looks like a good read, will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true, @sunnygirl, and it helps that the man himself is attractive... perhaps tall and dark himself. thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I don't drink coffee, but I'm starting to think that this book could change my mind.

    I think that "tall, decaf, black" is manly. If some guy came in and wanted a fru-fru coffee drink w/whipped cream and sprinkles, that wouldn't be much of a turn on. Sounds like this guy means business and isn't swayed by trends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coffee is my addiction so it simply had to have a role in the book. I'm also a firm believer in the coffee fitting the drinker.

      Delete
  3. I am already a coffee addict. It is like blood in my veins...seriously....

    Oh wait the question....yes and no. Actually we make connections with customers but add the delightful handsome ones.... remembering becomes so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Minelle - somedays, an IV of coffee might just make it easier! And I agree. It's the connection with the people, likening their order to their aura that helps with memory. Sex appeal helps too! ;)

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS to @sunnygirl! You won a free ebook of Hold My Hand. I sent you an email - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!