Friday, April 12, 2013

#SatSpanks from Reconnecting

Coming to Terms, a spanking stories anthology which includes Jade Cary, Cara Bristol, Anastasia Vitsky, Sue Lyndon, Renee Rose, Alta Hensley and Little Ol' Me, will be published in May. I can't wait. This book is going to be one hot and sexy spank-a-palooza. 

My story is called Reconnecting and it's a sequel to Underwear Probation. It was fun to re-visit Daisy and Reece.  

In Reconnecting, Daisy is having trouble monitoring her time on the internet (you know that whole "write what you know thing....") and when Reece suggests that she needs to re-evaluate how she spends her time, Daisy is defiant, disrespectful and...she lies. And you know where that is going to lead. 

This snippet is from Reece's point of view as he prepares to spank his wife. Underwear Probation is a sexy story and I expected that Reconnecting would be too, but it turned into a more emotional story, I think. What do you think? 



            Not only did she spend too much time on the internet, but her vehement defense of her actions indicated an unreasonable and unhealthy attachment to the activity.
            He also knew his wife well enough to realize that at this point, her ears were closed to any lecture he might care to give.
            He hated it when she treated him like an adversary.  He didn’t expect her to clap her hands in glee before being disciplined, but he wasn’t the enemy.
            He rubbed soft circles on her buttocks, then moved on to do the same across her back, and even reached up to her shoulders,  which were probably sore from leaning over a computer screen all day, though she’d never admit it.  He worked on the knots there before making his way back down to his intended target. 

Be sure to visit the other Sat Spankers. 

13 comments:

  1. Love the last line. And now I'm going to have to check out 'Underwear Probation'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lil ol me, eh? Must be a new author. :D

    I love this story and can't wait to see everyone's response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I feel like an idiot. As soon as I saw the cover, I went OH! I've read that. Now I am really looking forward to the sequel. I wondered why the names sounded so familiar. *Whistles and walks away, thinking she really needs some sleep.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can already tell I'm going to love this book. Reece clearly loves his wife and he takes excellent care of her. Another tantalizing snippet from Coming to Terms. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the way he demonstrates his caring for her, massaging the stiffness in her neck, even though he objects to her computer usage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Intended Target' I like that. May 15th can't come fast enough:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumping up and down here!!! I am really looking forward to this.Seriously I will be the first in line!
    Oh I love the snippet...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the way he was so caring. When he rubbed her shoulders it said so much. Mostly that he had a reason for telling her to reevaluate her time. Great snippet Celeste :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to this anthology! But wait, are you saying there's such a thing as too much time on the internet? (scratches head)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, the calm before the storm!! This is a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read the whole story:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "his intended target"... ooh, that made me shiver! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!