Friday, April 19, 2013

#SatSpanks More from Reconnecting

Last week I posted a snippet from Reconnecting, my contribution to the spanking anthology Coming to Terms which will be available in May. 

This week, I thought I'd share more from the same scene where Reece is spanking Daisy. Although Daisy does not agree with his decision to punish her, she complies. This scene is from Reece's point of view, and I think it's rather poignant. 



           He continued his duties.  Three quick swats to the same spot on her left cheek, followed by an equal number on the right.
            Daisy neither spoke nor moved.
            By now warmth spread across her buttocks.  His fingers started to sting, but his task had just begun.
            He brought his palm down repeatedly on the same spot on the underside of her cheek, but it brought no response from Daisy.  She did not complain or resist.  Her stoic submission created an ache in his heart.  While he tried to connect with her, she shut him out. 



11 comments:

  1. Yikes! Daisy is definitely braver than I could be, I'm sure. It also seems like she's trying to stay emotionally distant from this punishment. Great excerpt. Makes me want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm kind of sad for them. It's amazing how we can shut ourselves off even during so personal an act as this. Nicely done, Celeste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She’ll have to give eventually and react…won’t she? Another great story from this anthology :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how she is giving him the cold shoulder. An appropriate passive-aggressive power play. Nice drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! This was a bit more of an emotional scene than I usually write. But don't worry...they eventually work everything out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that breaks my heart. beautiful snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is so telling..at that moment she is so very mad. I wonder what is going to happen next? Intense but oh so perfect a snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grr, your "comment as" box is giving me trouble again.

    Spankings will prevail, and there will be happiness soon. :D You know that I love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great scene-- very realistic passive-aggressive moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They sure are at a crossroads in this scene.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!