Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Know You're Out There---Please Say HI!

When I started this blog about three months ago I wasn't really sure what my goal was or what exactly this blog would be about. I wasn't even sure anyone was reading it.

But, a post over on My Bottom Smarts resulted in a huge increase in page hits and I now seem to have a steady stream of readers. It also appears that my stories are much more popular than the posts about my general musings. And, that's ok. :)

So, I know you're out there. I'd love to hear from you. It's easy...just post a comment. You can just say hi, or if you'd like to comment on my stories (praise is wonderful, but so is constructive criticism) that would be great. Which stories did you like best? Any ideas for stories you'd like to read?

Help a lonely blogger out...let me know who you are!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to start on this post, and leave a comment before I read some more. Hello. I'm sure I'm a bit late, but welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm having lots of fun with my blog and I particularly like meeting new people out there, so thanks for stopping by. Once I get some caffeine flowing through my veins, I'm going to visit your blog too. Hope you like the stories and come back often!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!