Sunday, August 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

It's time again for Six Sentence Sunday. You can find posts to Six Sentence Samples from a wide variety of writers at the Six Sentence Sunday site.

This week's offering comes from my new release, Underwear Probation.

Here's the set-up: When Daisy has trouble remembering the rules, her husband, Reece, declares a day of Underwear Probation---no underwear---so that the feel of her bare butt against the fabric of her skirt will help her to focus on her behavior. Here is Daisy's reaction when she finds out that the next day she will be on Underwear Probation.

Daisy grabbed the edge of the dresser and bent herself over. “Just go ahead and spank me now. You can even use a spatula or wooden spoon. Just get it over with.”

The sly smile that crossed Reece's face made Daisy's stomach do strange things. “Oh no,” he said, “I'm starting to like this idea.”

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh this sounds sinfully delicious! Will have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the concept your story. Going without underwear seems so naughty, so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh YEAH! I totally recommend this story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I've been away from my computer most of the day (it was tough, but I did it) so it was a treat to find all your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!