I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Joseph McNamara, Sue Lyndon, and Cara Bristol. Wow. I'm popular!
Thank you to those who nominated me.
Here are the rules.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Now for Seven fascinating things about myself. The fascinating wasn't a requirement, but I try to aim high.
1. My current to-do list includes "go to the jail".
2. I make awesome no bake cookies.
3. I recently visited the house from the movie The Christmas Story, even though I've never seen the movie from start to finish.
4. My husband and I have been watching The West Wing on Netflix. What a great show!
5. I'm meeting my son's new girlfriend this weekend. I hope I like her. [I suppose I should hope she likes me too. ha!]
6. I wish Facebook had an eye roll feature in addition to the 'like' button.
7. I live in a very small house that costs less than many luxury (and not so luxury) vehicles.
Now, I need to nominate 15 bloggers.
Geez. I hate this part. It seems like all the blogs I visit regularly (sure wish I had more time to visit all the great blogs out there) have already been nominated.
Will I get into too much trouble if I don't nominate anyone else?