Saturday, July 14, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Fondler's Anonymous nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award.



Yay! Thank you so much. I'm sorry I'm late getting my post up. My tardiness is not an indication of lack of appreciation because now I feel like one of the cool kids.

The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance

- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.

Seven possibly unknown things about myself.
1. I knit A LOT. I donate about 100 items (slippers, mittens, hats, scarves, afghans) to the homeless per year.
2. I don't drink coffee but I love a hot cup of tea with fake sugar and 1/2& 1/2. If shortbread cookies are involved, so much the better.
3. I have walked several half marathons (13.1 miles).
4. In real life, I'm a lawyer and I once got the charges against my client reduced by beating the prosecutor at rock, paper, scissors. (It was a minor traffic violation, so no bad criminals were assisted by my rock, paper, scissors prowess.)
5. I've been to every state in the US including Alaska and Hawaii, many in the family station wagon back in the 70s. Not quite like National Lampoon's Family Vacation, but close.
6. I love The Big Bang Theory and have a friend who is very similar to Sheldon.
7. In order to prevent my son from getting a tattoo, I told him that if he'd wait 10 years, I'd get one too that he can pick out. So, I've got that to look forward to.

Bloggers I admire.
This is tricky since it seems that all the Spanking/DD related blogs that I follow have been nominated and I don't want to do a repeat so I'm going to tell you that all the blogs in my blog list are blogs that I follow and enjoy (that's why they are there), so I encourage you to check them out.

In addition, here are some of my favorite blogs that aren't necessarily spanking related

1. I get great crockpot recipes at A Year of Slow Cooking. Try the blue cheese and beef roll ups.
2. My addiction: The Sister Wives Blog.
3. Monique DeVere writes sweet, sensual romance novellas that I enjoy and she has a great series of interviews with authors who write fast.
4. Rachel Aaron's blog has some very useful posts on writing fast and effectively.
5. Glitterword is author Stevie McCoy's blog which she says is Paranormal Romance Author, Home of Flashfiction, Author Interviews, and over all confetti throwing in honor of everything writerly.

Thanks for the nomination, Fondlers Anonymous!

12 comments:

  1. I had thought of doing some of my other favorite blogs as well, but I didn't know if they wanted to be called out by a Kitty. LOL. It is nice to know what others are reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Called out by a Kitty---great line. I had the same thought and checked with one of the bloggers before including her. The others will just have to be surprised!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the writerly blogs-- I'm going to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many blogs and so much information, sometimes it's overwhelming. I hope you find some good info. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love shortbread cookies and Big Bang Theory too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when you're not busy with BIKSS we can have a big party with cookies and Sheldon. Woohoo.

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed learning a little more about you. My husband and I have a contest to see who can visit the most states -- a challenge since usually travel together! But I think I'm one ahead (about 36 now).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. That's a fun contest. I'd like to go to Alaska in the next few years. I was there 40 years ago and it's probably changed a bit. Wow. I'm old.

      Delete
  5. Lol. I used to hate coffee. I started slowly with chocolate milk in it, and now I can drink other types of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried that, but then decided that I have enough vices as it is and I probably shouldn't work so hard to get another one. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the honorable mention! I must learn the ways of your rock paper spank skillz... (cough)I mean rock. I have 10 things about myself when I was nominated for the sunshine award, check it out! http://glitterword.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/tall-cup-o-sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're most welcome.

    Heehee. Rock, paper, spank sounds like a good title for a spanking story!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!