Friday, July 26, 2013

#SatSpanks What Happens To A Proper English Lady?


 

Guess what? This week's snippet is from my soon to be released Regency, Lady Katherine's Comeuppance. I know...you're stunned.
 
Last week, Lady Katherine got caught with her hands in the cookie jar, so to speak. This snippet takes place a few moments later.

“Show me how you pleasure yourself.”

The languid feeling which had been building within her vanished and she looked into his face with disbelief.

“No, I cannot do such a thing.”

Smack.

A sharp swat landed on her bare rear end. The shock of pain contrasted with the dreamy pleasure that had been coursing through her body and brought her back to reality.

She stood, naked, in front of a man whom she did not know other than that he was a distant relative of her late husband. His hand explored her most intimate places.

She had never felt more alive.
 
Blurb: The House of Winchester is set on its ear when Thomas, a distant cousin of the recently deceased earl, arrives to assume his role as Lord Winchester. In addition to an elegant London home and a luxurious country estate, Thomas "inherits" Lady Katherine, the widow of the former earl. Lady Katherine, herself the daughter of an earl, is horrified that a barbaric American will not only be the new lord of the manor, but also responsible for her future support and livelihood. Lady Katherine is determined to maintain her position in society and equally determined to ignore the brash American. That is, until their passions override their good judgment.

     When a scandal erupts and forces them to marry, Thomas uses both tenderness and discipline to prepare his wife to face society and regain her good name. Will this fine English Lady surrender to the American?
 
Be sure to visit all the other Saturday Spankings blogs to get your dose of Saturday Morning Naughtiness!

28 comments:

  1. Marking my calendar for August 14th! I love a spicy historical. I can't wait to find out what the scandal is that forces the to marry. Very nice snippet; will there be more next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can count on seeing more from these two for at least a couple more weeks, that's for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have my calendar marked too, I won't forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in case, I will send out a couple reminders. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like Lady Katherine is getting her comeuppance a lot sooner than she realized. The new earl refuses to be denied, and she'd best comply with his request. Really looking forward to this one, Celeste. Hope you can keep sharing until then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll keep sharing. I just hope I don't overshare. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love LOVE proper English lady spanks… They're right up there with professors and such...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I totally have to give in to my professor fantasies and write a professor story soon.

      Delete
  5. Nice twist with your last sentence. Looking forward to seeing where you will take it.

    Anastasia Vitsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana. You might be shocked by this, but there will be more spanking. :)

      Delete
  6. You've got me smiling, Celeste. Spanked unless she shows how she gets her own, single pleasure. That's a win-win situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could make you smile. We're all winners!

      Delete
  7. Alive indeed. I bet hate and love will be battling a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celester, I adore the "revelation of self-pleasure" moment, and you capture it beautifully! I always think that such a moment must lie behind Herrick's "sweet disorder in the dress." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now I'm going to have to go and look up Herrick's Sweet Disorder in the Dress. Looks like I might learn something today.

      Delete
  9. From "Show Me" to his hand exploring her most intimate parts and a spank along the way for encouragement too leaving me waiting for the release of this in August now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there will be much "waiting for the release". Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

      Delete
  10. So ready for this to be available!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sexy, Celeste! You're branching out from your somewhat chaste first stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've been corrupted by the company I keep around here. :)

      Delete
  12. love the lines :) I love how she's still feeling dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were naughty last week, Celeste, but you are being even naughtier this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She has been corrupted! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading the snippets from this. I can’t wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder...wonder...wonder! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you gave us more of this story. I want to keep reading. BTW, I would drop down dead if anyone ever caught me doing what she did. Dumb, I know, because I'm not shy about other stuff. Thanks for the great snippet!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!