Saturday, April 5, 2014

Recommended Reads

 I have three reviews posted on Spanking Romance Reviews. As I have said before, I do not post reviews on Amazon or other sites which require a star or other type of rating. I'm not comfortable rating my peers with stars.

However, Spanking Romance Reviews has changed their review policy. They no longer use stars or paddles to rate a book. If a book is reviewed on the site, that means it has been recommended by the site.

Click the titles to see my reviews:

The Second Notebook of Emily Orn Wilkes by Emily Tilton

The Chicagoan Switch by Patty Devlin

Journey's Valentine by Patricia Green

2 comments:

  1. Read the last one by Patricia Green so I will need to check out the others you recommend-- for soon to reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews, Celeste. I like the way you handled each book.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!