11 random facts about me.
1. I'm left handed.
2. I have lots of freckles.
3. My husband and I have recently moved in with my parents. Please see #11 above. :)
4. I'm a lawyer (though not currently practicing) and prefer to practice criminal defense.
5. I can knit and read on my kindle at the same time.
6. I'm hoping to convince my husband to go TV free in our little area of my parents' house. That doesn't mean I won't be watching online or on my Kindle Fire, but I'd really like to cut down.
7. I'm going to Romance Times Convention in New Orleans in May where I will get to meet Cara Bristol, Sue Lyndon, Nomandie Alleman, Maren Smith and Kate Richards (sorry if I left anyone out). I'm pretty darned excited.
8. I don't really like to watch movies and haven't been to a movie theater for about 5 years.
9. I make my own dog treats and laundry detergent.
10. I've turned my dad into a fan of Dancing With The Stars. We watch on "his" TV in the living room. (See number 6).
11. I know more about the Kardashians than I care to admit.
And here are my questions for them.
1. What is your fantasy vacation?
2. Cats or Dogs?
3. What's your favorite breakfast?
4. What's your guilty pleasure?
5. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
6. What's your least favorite thing about blogging?
7. If you could go back in time to your 18 year old self, what message would you give yourself?
8. If you had a day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
9. What advice do you have for someone who is new to blogging?
10. What is one of your pet peeves?
11. What are some of the challenges of keeping your life as a spanking blogger/writer a secret?