Thursday, November 7, 2013

Calling All November New Releases

I had such a good time in October featuring new releases that I want to do a monthly roundup. So, if you have a book being released (any genre) this month (November, 2013) and would like to be included, please send me the blurb, buy links and cover art at celestejones215 at rocketmail dot com. I won't be able to do excerpts since I expect there will be a large number of books (I hope). Please write November New Release Roundup in the subject line to lessen the possibility that I'll screw up and lose your info.

The post will go up on Sunday, December 1, so come back then and check out all the latest books.



Spanking Stories Book Club reminder. We'll be talking about Patricia Green's The Winner (Romantek) this Friday, November 8.












On Friday, November 15 we'll be talking about Cara Bristol's Breeder.

Both discussions will be out of this world. Yuck, yuck.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!