Sunday, November 24, 2013

House of Pain by Tara Crescent

The House of Pain – Release Tour
Title: The House of Pain (A BDSM Romance Novel)
Author: Tara Crescent
Genre: BDSM Romance, Erotic Contemporary Romance
Elements: BDSM-lite, Spanking, Flogging
Release Date: November 10, 2013
Blurb:
Sara White is outwardly a good girl; she follows the rules; works in a professional office; has a boyfriend who treats her with consideration. However, deep inside her, there’s a craving for pain, a desire to be spanked and whipped, to be submissive, to be controlled. 
One day, she walks into the House of Pain, a sex store in Toronto that also does shows in the back, where women are whipped and spanked in front of an audience. Transfixed by the idea, she signs up. 
Doug Patterson has met Sara at work, but discovers a whole new side of her when he sees her at the House of Pain. He approaches her and suggests Sara become his submissive. Sara is attracted to Doug; but afraid of complication. 
Will Sara surrender to Doug, and yield to her desire to be submissive? 
Contains BDSM, flogging, anal sex, and much more... 
Excerpt:
Tara’s note: This is Sara’s second show at the House of Pain…
There’s some music playing; it is some kind of dystopian trance/electronic music that softly pulses in the room. The music fits the scene well.
I’m already on stage when the curtain is raised. This time, I’m hanging suspended from the ceiling, facing the floor; my breasts are tightly bound together, and they are rapidly reddening and ballooning under this treatment; my arms are drawn back in a cruel tie; my hair has somehow been woven through the bindings so that I can’t slump my head; my calves are tied tight to my knees, and my legs are spread open, and tied in place.
There are cameras on the floor, ready to project my every quiver and moan on the screens off the side.
I’m already in a bit of pain; the rope is cruel, and my body is contorted for the viewing pleasure of the audience.
I am utterly helpless, and I love it.
The music increases in volume; it is now filling the room in a stormy crescendo. And then, silence.
Utter, perfect silence. The eyes of the audience are upon me, and though I can’t see them; I feel their hunger in the air.
The feel of this show is different. In the last one, John was joking with the audience; the audience was hollering, whistling, cheering. This show will be different; John has said. This one will be more solemn; there’s a sense of ritual in the air. There is a spotlight on me; and the screens off to the side are lit as well, but the stage is otherwise dark.
Crack.
Out of nowhere, the flogger has struck my ass.
Buy Links:
About Tara:
Hello, I’m Tara Cresent. I’ve always fantasized about being a mysterious spy, leading a secret double-life, and now, I find that that’s come true!
Sort of.
By day, I’m a mild-mannered corporate drone in Toronto, but by night, I’m limited only by my imagination; I am a daring writer of BDSM, erotica and romance.
In my spare time, I write of course. I also read, garden, travel, cook, and almost never clean. I just started watching Walking Dead on Netflix (zombie erotica, anyone?), and I’m impatiently awaiting the next episode of Doctor Who. (I would kill for a TARDIS.)
I’ve scribbled bits and pieces all my life, chiefly inspired by what I’m reading, which tends to be mainly science-fiction and fantasy, with a healthy sprinkling of romance and erotica thrown in.
I’m a huge believer in happily-ever-after, but tempered by real life, where happily-ever-after is possible, but takes work.  My favorite kind of romance stories are ones that are somewhat believable; I like strong men and women who know what they want out of life, and are driven to get it.
From time to time, I blog about what I’m writing at http://www.taracrescent.com. The blog is also where I post book excerpts; highlight information about upcoming promotions, and so on and so forth. Follow me there to keep up with all the fun!
Tour stops:
Each stop will feature a different extract of the book – visit them all!
November 23, Four Seduced Muses | November 24, Celeste Jones| November 25, House of Taboo | November 26, Lily Harlem | November 26, Cara Bristol | November 27, Spanking Romance | November 28, Christina Jean Michaels | November 29, Daizie Draper | November 30, Smile, Somebody Loves You | December 1, BDSM Book Reviews | December 2, Natasha Knight


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me, Celeste! I really enjoyed writing the House of Pain, and I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!