Friday, November 8, 2013

Saturday Spankings from Lady Katherine's Conundrum



The hairbrush makes an appearance in Lady Katherine's Conundrum (Available on November 13!). 


The handle of the brush pushed further along the crease of her buttocks, drifted over her bottom hole, and glided across the slickness of her womanhood. 
“I believe,” Thomas’ voice rumbled low and thick, “that you have agreed to five swats from the brush in exchange for postponing our lovemaking to after dark, which is apparently the time that you believe is proper for such activities, is that correct?”
“Yes, my lord,” she said, her voice a creaky whisper. 
“And you believe this is some sort of punishment, is that right?” He wiggled the brush between her legs so that she had no choice but to open them wider.  
“Yes, my lord.” 

“Is it not possible,” he queried “that a spanking could be enjoyable as well?” He stroked the bristles of the brush along the tender flesh on the inside of her thigh. “In fact, I believe that you often find great sexual pleasure in having your bottom chastised, is that not correct?”


Lady Katherine's Conundrum Blurb:

She’s back and she’s in trouble.
            After a summer in the country Lady Katherine and her husband, Thomas, return to London to participate in all the festivities available to a Lord and his Lady. The scandal that forced them to marry is long forgotten and they are at the top of the social ladder.
           In addition to the pleasures of an active social life, Lady Katherine is thrilled to learn that the friend who abandoned her in her time of need, Lady Lorena Arnold, is now the subject of a salacious scandal. Katherine can hardly believe her good fortune when she observes Lady Arnold en route to a tryst. But, before she can share the juicy tidbit with the other ladies of the ton, her husband lays down the law: No Gossip.
         Will Katherine be able to keep her tale to herself? And if not, will her tail be at risk of a brisk spanking from the stern but loving Lord Winchester?
Note: This book is a sequel to Lady Katherine’s Comeuppance, but can be read on its own.
Further note: This book contains hot sex, erotic and disciplinary spankings.

18 comments:

  1. I think he might just be right. Couldn’t blame her really. Great snippet Celeste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. Yummy yummy yummy! You've 'hit' all the right spots for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he leads her to admit she's enjoying it. lovely snippet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly know how to push buttons, Celeste. I'm imagining your readers squirming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo.. those bristles alone the inner thigh and knowing whats coming. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a tease, as is he. Lady Katherine has met her match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! The hairbrush. I sort of love Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me that was a total goosebumps snippet. I cannot wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments everyone. It's sort of funny...as I re-read this, I realized that my lawyer side is showing...Thomas is totally cross-examining her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm Hot sexy snippet, Celeste. Quite a yummy way to start off my Saturday Spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he is just sooo sexy, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What he's doing with that hairbrush... I'm loving it. I also love the cross examination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was hot. I'm looking forward to this book's release.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I'm so happy you have another one of your super naughty snippets this week, Celeste! Release day is almost here...yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. When does this come out? Oh wow that was hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!