Friday, November 15, 2013

#SatSpanks More Hair Brushing

Fianlly! Lady Katherine's Conundrum is available. Just click on the handy Amazon do-dad to the right and get your copy. 

This snippet follows last week's

He stood before her, his eyes holding hers in a seductive gaze, while he ran the bristles of the brush slowly across her breasts. Katherine wanted to reach out to him, to clasp his head between her hands and drag his mouth down to her throbbing breasts, but she had learned that in these situations, and most of life, Thomas was in charge.
She would not have it any other way.
The bristles continued to tantalize her nipples and Katherine found herself swaying toward her husband, her eyes half-closed...
Pressure on her womanhood caused her to open her eyes, Thomas was stroking the hair there with the brush and she giggled.
“You think that’s funny, do you?” He tapped her legs open wider and moved the brush to stroke across the inflamed lips of her vagina with the bristles, she gasped and clasped his arm to steady herself.

“What do you suppose the fine members of London society, whose opinion means so much to you, would think if they saw you being pleasured by a hair brush?” 

Blurb: She’s back and she’s in trouble.
After a summer in the country Lady Katherine and her husband, Thomas, return to London to participate in all the festivities available to a Lord and his Lady. The scandal that forced them to marry is long forgotten and they are at the top of the social ladder.
In addition to the pleasures of an active social life, Lady Katherine is thrilled to learn that the friend who abandoned her in her time of need, Lady Lorena Arnold, is now the subject of a salacious scandal. Katherine can hardly believe her good fortune when she observes Lady Arnold en route to a tryst. But, before she can share the juicy tidbit with the other ladies of the ton, her husband lays down the law: No Gossip.
Will Katherine be able to keep her tale to herself? And if not, will her tail be at risk of a brisk spanking from the stern but loving Lord Winchester?
Note: This book is a sequel to Lady Katherine’s Comeuppance, but can be read on its own.
Further note: This book contains hot sex, erotic and disciplinary spankings. 

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release. Great snippet - I don't think she cares about London society friends right about now. I know I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the hairbrushing I had in mind! Congratulations on all of your successes, Celeste. It's great to see your newest doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! Now that I think about it...I don't think there are any scenes in the new book where the hairbrush is used for it's basic purpose, though it was in the first one.

      Delete
  3. I finished this book last night. It was wonderful! It was such a great example of lovingdomestic discipline and the spankings were well integrated into the plot. You do Regency spanking romances well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cara! What a nice compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
  4. PERFECT shame moment at the end, Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're excited about the release, congratulation! Oh my, so many things you can do with a hairbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the book but haven't read it yet. You are teasing me into moving it up to the top of my list. Great snippet, Celeste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for buying, Patricia! I hope you enjoy it when it gets to the top of the list.

      Delete
  7. I'll never think of the hairbrush the same way... now I can get up the courage to mention it to dear Dev...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give him a copy of the book and he'll get the idea. And maybe a couple others....

      Delete
  8. I know I'm mental, but the hairbrush happens to be my favorite implement. I love the inventive use of it. This is moving up my reading list, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the first book, Thomas used the hairbrush (mostly) for brushing his wife's beautiful hair, but in book 2, it's more for fun than coiffures.

      Delete
  9. Oh, my goodness. I am in so much trouble for the number of books I've bought today. It's the hairbrush that's done it with this one. Hot, hot, HOT! I'm adding both of these to the list and I guess now it's time to find a good hotel to hide in while I read them. lol, thanks a lot, Celeste, and here I thought we were friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...my fiendish plot to get people to buy my books is working. :)

      Thank You, Maren! I hope you like Thomas and Katherine. I also like the idea of hiding in a hotel room and reading.

      Delete
  10. That was super sexy and very tender at once. I love how he uses the hairbrush... makes me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Loved this scene Celeste. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an inventive way to use a hairbrush. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What WOULD the fine members of London society say?? They'd probably be jealous :) Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on the release.... oh I love this one. such a lovely, naughty tease at the end, talking about society as he uses the brush between her legs :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. His "dirty talk" is very hot. I started reading last night and...whew! Thanks for making me stay up past my bedtime, Celeste!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!