Friday, November 29, 2013

#SatSpanks From Her Birthday Wish

Hope all my friends in the US are recovering from a fantastic Thanksgiving. And for everyone else in the world, I'm just glad you're here. :)

This week's snippet is from Her Birthday Spanking (Formerly known as The Birthday Wish and Wishing For A Spanking). This poor little book got put in the naughty adult area of Amazon, but now w/a new cover (no more butts!) and title, I'm hoping more people will enjoy it.

And to make it easier to enjoy, as part of the Spanksgivng Sale (9 books by 4 authors all 99 cents each this weekend), the price has been lowered to 99 cents. You can find links to all the sale books here.

Now...on with the spanking! Actually, this snippet is about corner time. Enjoy!


His scent, a mixture of musky cologne and one hundred percent grade A male, filled her nostrils and sent a zinger through her body to her hoohaw. 
“I forgot one of the rules of corner time.” He slid his hands inside the slit of her dress, hooked his thumbs into her panties and gave them a quick yank down to her knees.
Like pulling the cork on fine wine, aroma filled the room. Paolo stood behind her, his hard chest pressing against her bare back. She heard him inhale deeply. “Ah, my Mimi, you are all woman.” He pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder.
Mimi bit her lips to squelch a moan, but a tiny sound came from deep in her throat.
Two quick swats stung her backside. “Corner time is quiet time. There will be time for your moans…later. ” 

17 comments:

  1. I wonder what she did to earn corner time, but I bet I know what "later" entails. ;) Very sexy tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corner time has always intrigued me. Quiet you say - and no panties. I like where this is going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. I remember Paolo! This book was delicious but, I may have to read it again... just to see if It was as good as I remember... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on her. I remember this too. Think it might still be in my library, will have to check. Very enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, corner time...You make it sound so nice here. Why aren't mine ever this yummy? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, what a great tease, so glad I took advantage of the sale and this is sitting on my kindle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That's positively archetypal, Celeste! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to go find my copy again Ms Celeste!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun story to read as you wrote it, Celeste. I like the new cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked this book when I read it--back when it had the first cover. Isn't this your third cover?

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is something so damn hot about corner time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Hoohaw" is such a great word. You definitely get brownie points for using it. It adds a little lightness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yowza, Heehaw, and ZaZaZa Zing! That was HOT. Thank you Celeste and my hoohaw thanks you, too :) Hopping over to Amazon to one-click :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Corners are great…in fiction:) Sorry you ended up in the adult corner, but I'm glad you got out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the set up for corner time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!