Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#SpankAtoZ C is for...

Cara Bristol!

Cara is a fantastic author, mentor, and friend. Even when time is short, I try to stop by her blog when I can because she always has informative posts.

I think Cara was one of the first spanking authors I met when I started blogging. She's been instrumental in organizing spanking fiction authors on Triberr and Facebook and is always looking for ways to help the spanking fiction community.

And...she's got a new book out. I'm just getting started, but can't wait to dig into this most recent book in the Rod and Cane Society series.

Irresistible Attraction:

College student Hannah Laurie works nights for a cleaning service. Among its clients is the Rod and Cane Society, an organization of domestic discipline practitioners. As she cleans the mansion headquarters, she becomes fascinated by the idea of being spanked. One evening, she surrenders to the impulse to try out the equipment in the secret disciplinary chamber. 

Billionaire cybersecurity magnate Jordan Bevy, Rod and Cane’s disciplinary proctor, ensures the rules of the organization are followed to a T. Using the disciplinary chamber for personal pleasure is strictly forbidden. But when he catches the shy little cleaner girl trying out the equipment, what’s a fellow to do but bend the rules and give her a hand? 

Everything seems like fun and games, until their relationship deepens and their respective worlds collide and clash. Can a lowly cleaner girl ever find acceptance in her boyfriend’s monied world? 

All Rod and Cane Society romances can be read as stand-alones. 

Buy on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of this and love Cara's writing. I have enjoyed every excerpt I have read. This is definitely on my TBR!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!