Thursday, June 11, 2015

#SpankAtoZ K is for

Kissing

Is there anything better? There are the soft shy kisses and the long, hungry, passionate ones.

Way back in the day, I remember long evenings spent kissing on the couch with my boyfriend. Once we became sexually active, though, make out sessions on the couch were replaced with other things.

Sometimes I'm not so sure that was such a great change. Not that sex isn't awesome, but it seems that we often leave off the pleasure of kissing for the sake of kissing vs. kissing as a prelude to other things.

What do you think?

I'm declaring today Kissing Day. Make sure you work some kissing into your schedule. Feel free to report back on the results.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Celeste. We have managed to get s little kissing action in today :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissing Day should be a national holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that sometimes kissing is over looked! I am always kissing my guy and he me....but those long innocent kissing sessions? We need those back!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!