Sunday, September 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday...More from My WIP

Here's another snippet from Newlywed...Again, which is the story of 46 year old Kate Larsen and her journey to submission in her new marriage. Kate, an ardent feminist, has discovered that she likes being spanked my her new husband. How will she resolve this revelation about herself with her lifelong beliefs about women and men?

The set up---Kate has teased her husband into playing "the naughty girl game" with her.


For a slow starter in this little role playing game, Jack learned fast and seemed to grow into the role, if you know what I mean, with each passing moment.

He walked toward me, a sexy but determined grin on his face, and grasped my wrist. It wasn’t a sensuous move, but the feeling of being taken in hand, the anticipation that I was about to submit to something unknown, created a veritable ocean in my nether yaya.

Jack gave my wrist a gentle tug at the same time that he put his foot on a rung of one of the bar stools around the kitchen island. Next thing I knew, I was across his denim clad knee, skirt up and panties down.

He sure moved fast.
 
You can find Six Sentence Snippets from a wide range of authors here.

And don't forget to comment for a chance to be the big winner in the 100K Giveaway.

14 comments:

  1. Nice, very nice! Like the older heroine too. How old is the hero?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really said how old he is, but in my mind he's a bit older. Not a cougar story.

      Delete
  2. I love that line with....created a veritable ocean in my nether yaya. Keep working Celeste, so the wip progress becomes the new story finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent the first ugly draft of it to my critique partner last night, which was a great relief to me. Now I wait and hope she doesn't write back and suggest that I look for another job. :)

      I had to look up the spelling of nether yaya!

      Delete
  3. I agree about the older heroine! (Says the woman who writes younger heroines...)

    Nether yaya...LOL...are you a Big Bang fan?

    Love the last line after the build-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Amy Farrah Fowler is my favorite character and it's sad how excited I am for the season premier this week.

      In honor of The Big Bang Theory Season premier---we should all use the phrase "nether yaya" in a blog post this week. Who's with me?

      Delete
    2. LOL! I found it SO disappointing when the writers turned her into a soft gushy be-nice-to-me "girl" character. I adored her when she told Sheldon not to smother her. It was such a middle-finger flip to stereotypes about women and girlfriends.

      *giggle* I don't usually write about nether yayas, but for you I will find a way. It will be an Ana first. :D

      Delete
  4. Sometimes, fast is a good thing. Great snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Karla. Just bought More Than Words and I'm looking forward to reading it.

      Delete
  5. Nether yaya had me cracking up too!! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Nice six. I love the transition from slow started to fast mover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I should act all cool like I intended for that transition to happen....so I'll just keep pretending that I did. LOL

      Delete
  7. Loved it! Loved nether yaya too. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!