Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Sentences from My Spanking WIP

Happy Sunday! For the last few weeks I've been sharing from my new release, Underwear Probation (and you should feel free to check it out by clicking on the pink clad panties over there ---->) but today I am doing something new: Sharing from my current Work In Progress (WIP) Newlywed...Again.

Newlywed...Again is the story of 46 year old Kate Larsen who has just gotten married for the...ahem...third time. Kate is used to doing things for herself and frankly, she's terrified about failing at marriage yet again. Will she be able to let down her guard and let Jack be her husband and more importantly, will she let him into her life as a partner?

Here, Kate and Jack are on their honeymoon and she just had her first (erotic) spanking.


“How’s my naughty little girl feeling after her spanking?”
God help me---I know it’s ridiculous and childish and asinine, but being called his naughty little girl turned me to giggly goo. I ducked my head, my toes curled and I looked up at him through lowered lashes and said “Was I really naughty?”
You know how Joann Worley used to put her finger to her cheek and smile? If we hadn’t been walking in a crowd, I probably would have done something like that and pushed my toes together in a little girl pigeon toed sort of thing.
What the hell was wrong with me?
 
Mark your calendars! Newlywed...Again will be available mid-October.
Be sure to check out all the other great Six Sentence Sunday participants here.

11 comments:

  1. So nice!Those sentences key into most women's desire to let their guard down and be vulnerable with the one they love.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her voice -- and that you have an "older" heroine. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog title. Nice six sentences. They make me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so cute!! Can't wait to read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Believe me, no one wants to read more of this story than I do...since it's only about 25% done and I have no idea where it's going. But, Kate is a fun heroine, so I'm enjoying the journey w/her.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Celeste as you finish this story. I enjoyed the part we got to read today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giggly goo? I love it lol! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celeste,
    I look forward to seeing 'Newlywed...Again' on my Kindle.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the giggly goo too. This story is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great book and I can't wait to read the whole thing...sounds yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well...now I've done it. Since I've actually said I'm going to finish this book and have it published next month...I'd better get too it. Thanks for all the kind feedback. It's a great motivator.

    Writing in first person is new for me but for this book, it seems to work.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!