Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spanking Six Sentences


It's Sunday and you know what that means...writers from all corners of cyberspace are sharing Six Sentences from their work. You can find links to all of them here.
 
This week's Six Sentences are from Underwear Probation. I'll set the scene. Because she can't remember to follow the rules, Daisy's husband has decreed a day of Underwear Probation---no underwear---so that the feel of her bare butt against her skirt will remind her to follow the rules.
 
He stroked her ass. “And be careful how you sit.” His hand moved to stroke her pussy. “I don’t want anyone else to see what belongs to me.”
               
She knew she should be horrified at going to the office without any under-garments, but the possessive tone of Reece’s voice filled her with warmth.


Will Daisy survive her day without panties? There's only one way to find out...

4 comments:

  1. Ooh...he's so possessive. I love it. Underwear Probation is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh what a tease! And I love that he tells her no panties but does not want anyone else to know.....sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...I loved the commands Reece gave Daisy:) Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I really loved this story! Well you already knew that! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!