The idea behind Milestones was to explore how couples in domestic discipline relationships deal with some of themajor events, or Milestones, in life.
Milestones addresses some tough issues...adjusting to the return of a spouse after a tour of duty in Afghanistan, re-igniting an old flame, infertility, surviving cancer, becoming a spanking fiction author, adjusting to an arranged marriage, and coming back from the verge of divorce.
I'd dare say that many of us have dealt with these same topics or others that are similar.
Which brings me to a few questions:
1. Do you like reading about couples dealing with issues that are a bit more "real life" or do you prefer more of a fantasy?
2. What are some milestones that you'd like to see addressed in fiction, whether a DD story or not?
3. Several reviewers have said that they'd have liked longer stories. Are there any of the stories in Milestones that you'd like to see made into full-length books?
4. For writers: is it harder to create a short story or a longer novella or novel?
5. What kind of milestones could you see DD helping with? Has DD ever helped you through a rough time in your life?
6. Why do you think DD worked for the couples in Milestones? How did it help them get through their problems?
7. What problems, if any, are too serious to tackle in a spanking romance?