Sunday, June 15, 2014

#SpankA2Z O is for ....

On the Open Road!

My husband and I enjoy traveling by car (particularly because he does 99% of the driving). Sure flying is faster (usually) but there's something special about a leisurely road trip where you're free to stop and visit the worldest largest ball of twine or discover a diner with awesome pie.

So, what about you? Where would you recommend my husband and I visit?

Where would you go if you could take a road trip?



This is my recommendation (unless you have back or neck problems). If you get a chance to go to Niagara Falls, give the jet boats a try. You won't be sorry.

My other recommendation? Check out these Outrageously dedicated bloggers.

7 comments:

  1. I admire you. My husband and I usually can't travel far without grumbling at each other. Probably cause he can't hear out of the ear that is facing me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband can't hear well either--especially out of the ear that is facing me. He accuses me of mumbling.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to your posts--to what you'll come up with for each letter. Happy travels to you. (I recommend the spy museum in Washington, D.C.).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My husband has visited the Spy Museum often due to his job as a DC tour guide, but I've never been. Maybe I'll need to book a tour with him.

      Delete
  3. For the most exquistie scenery I recommend the Pacific Coast Highway - it's all beautiful but the stretch from Santa Barbara and up can take your breath away. At least is does mine. Unfortunately, the driver is so busy concentrating, he/she doesn't get to see it all, but then you could reverse situations on the way back down. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful. There is so much to see in our country, isn't there?

      Delete
  4. I loved the Monterey Peninsula. Great weather and good places to eat. Then again there's always Texas. There's just a little bit of everything here:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!