Sunday, June 22, 2014

SpankA2Z V is for...

Vacation!

For me, traveling doesn't always equal vacation. I also don't believe that a vacation is a luxury. A luxury vacation might be a luxury, but taking a vacation to relax and recharge is a necessity as far as I'm concerned.

The vacation I am most looking forward to this summer will be a long weekend spent at a friend's house near the beach with my three best friends from college. No sightseeing. No tours. In fact, we might not even leave the house every day. Just time together to relax and to reconnect.

It won't be a wild girls' weekend of drinking and carousing. Excessive amounts of junk food will be consumed and probably some alcohol, but mostly we will just enjoy being together.

How about you? What's your ideal vacation?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like my idea if a vacation! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one kind of wonderful vacation -- a girl's trip. Some of my fondest vacations were with friends. Hope you have a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely. I wrote about my ideal vacation in my blog post today also. The only thing that makes cruising better is doing it with friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!